We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, August 25, 2001

Ahh...its nice to be sitting down. I just got home from Los Altos, where Erin Moore had her wedding reception. Carlos and Lionel Feliciano, and myself were helping out (I got paid a nice 100 dollars). My feet hurt, but I think its worth it. Everyone there was so friendly, and their house is AWESOME. I walked in through the back and went "God..i wish i could live here!"...there was a pool, this huge, expansive yard, and a beautiful house. That family has the hookups too...Erin goes to med school at Stanford, and her sis Megan goes to med school at Harvard. Their aunt is the admissions officer and xc coach at Notre Dame, so I cheesed it up with her (at the urging of many of their family members after I told them Notre Dame was my #1 choice)...The food was great too...the whole thing was catered by this junior named Jenna who goes to Mountain View (Carlos kept trying to get his pimp on...you know, when he walks up to a chick and goes "so...blah blah blah"....it was so obvious!)...and it looked so professional. I brought home some of the cream puffs, mini raspberry turnovers, and almond drops that she made for dessert. I dunno..it was one of those events where you just had to be there to get how fun it was....

Ahh...alright, I think i'm losing it..i'm sleepy and still sick. I just read through what I wrote and it sounds very forced. So I will practice proper wu wei and cut out. Perhaps there will be more tomorrow... Just to sum it all up, though, I had a great night!!! Nighty night now!

P.S. Bra sale at Macys....its Buy 2 get 1 Free....so go and take advantage of that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home