We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, August 24, 2001

Finally some peace and effing quiet...Today I'm babysitting my sister and 3 of our cousins [aged from 5 to 10] and I pretty much haven't gotten any down time until now. I just sent them outside to get some sunshine and fresh air into their body and some energy out.
Anyway, an update: Ghost World was really good. I dislike Thora Birch very much [she's a good actress and all, I just don't like her] and I don't know what in the world was wrong with Brad Renfro's upper lip [see the movie and you'll know what I'm talking about.] All in all, however, it was a really good movie. I think they should've focused less energy on Thora and more on the other actress, Scarlett Johannson. She was really good and I liked her character a whole lot better.
The Yearbook meeting went pretty well. We got a lot done and the staff looks like a good one this year. Hopefully, Yearbook won't take up too much of my life. My schedule's really busy this year [AP French 4, AP Statistics, Yearbook, Ethics, AP Economics, Anatomy, AP English, America in the 60's, & American Government.] Here's hoping that I don't have a nervous breakdown in the middle of my senior year at high school! Speaking of school, I go to Moreau Catholic in Hayward, California. And speaking of all my kick ass friends at Moreau, two of them are interested in participating in Random-osity. Let's hear it for Shara and Deanna!! [cue applause and roar of crowd] I'm excited that they're going to pour their heart and mind into Random-osity as Gina and I have been doing as of recent [we're still holding our breath for Jo's input - we love ya, Jo - .]
I went out to dinner with my parents, sister, aunt, and cousins last night. We went to this restaurant called Max's Diner. [It's got a great environment and good food. I recommend highly.] And, goodness, our waiter [Steven] was, for lack of a better word that still conveys his overall awe-factor, dreamy. His smile was intoxicating, too bad his ability as a waiter lacked [my dad asked for a Chicken Fried Steak, and somehow got served a Chicken Philly Steak Sandwich - granted it was pretty loud to hear very clearly, but still.]
Cherry Coke is really good. Commercials on the radio are not.
I'm going to an A's game tonight [baseball for our international readers - ha!]. They're going to do fireworks after the game, so we get to go onto the field and watch them. The whole family goes, from granparents on down to step cousins. We're a very family-orientated family. Which reminds me, tomorrow is my sister's birthday. [ Happy Birthday, Ellie!]
I should probably go get the kids out of the tree now. Wouldn't want them to fall and bleed to death [which, is impossible, by the by. Unless you cut both of the arteries at your femur, it is impossible to bleed to death.] bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home