We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, August 21, 2001

GASP!!
Katie has a blogger? You better believe it, baby!
Quite why, noone knows, but...I do.
Lately, given the fact that I've been bored off my ass, I've spent a lot of time online reading other's scribbles and blogs. So, what better thing to do with my overabundance of time than to start my own. Now, before you think it; Yes, I have taken into consideration that I don't have all that much talent in the area of the written word, not to mention that I can't spell to save my life. Which is why I've chosen to include a little disclaimer: I make no promises as to how interesting this here blog is going to be (although if this intro is representative of what's to come, I'd have to go with "Not at all".)
It's basically going to be a what's-new-in-my-life type of deal. It's more for posterity than anything else. I just want my life documented somewhere, anywhere. Other than daily occurances and events, I'll probably include some random thoughts and feelings about the world as I know it.
In an attempt to make this more than just an online diary, I've employed the "help" of my buddies, Gina & Jo (whom, as of yet have not confirmed their active involvement in this). I figure then, even if this fails as a documentation of my daily life, it will atleast be a spot where my friends and I can communicate (because, God knows e-mail just doesn't hold as much excitement as it used to.)
Either way, there ya have it.

In Summation:
I'm new at this.
Don't hold your breath in anticipation of greatness.
"Watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home