We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, August 25, 2001

Hey ya'll! Another addition to this random-osity online journal group thingy; it's me Deanna! I'm really glad that this was started, and glad to be a part of it. I could finally catch up with Gina informally, who I haven't seen or talked to in a long time! It would be cool if Noelley could get into this. Fellow random-osity members know who I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm Deanna, aka The Panic High chick. Seriously, I have these Panic Highs and I will go absolutely crazy if I'm stressed out. On the other hand, I can really be uppity and happy, especially at the first sight of a hot guy or anything that has anything to do with Freddie Prinze Jr. Sorry *Katie*, know you think he isn't cute, but he IS! We pretty much agree on every other guy. Heath, Joel, Wes Bentley, so many more!!!! I am definitely a romantic, love the sappy love stories and movies, love Togos, love Pepsi, better than Coke, Friends freak, and go to Moreau like Jo and Katie.
Tomorrow, or rather later today, in about 6 hours, I will be leaving for San Diego and L.A. I'm gonna visit some family, go have some last-minute fun before school starts on Friday ( AAAAARRRRGH!!!!! ), and even, dare-I-say-it look at some colleges. I hope I have fun. Actually, I'm gonna make it a point to have fun because all I have been doing this summer is work. So I am gonna have fun! Well, see you guys soon, I'll write about my trip later! Love ya'll,
Dee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home