We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, August 28, 2001

I have FINALLY found a rubber ducky! I've been spending these last few days looking for a rubber ducky for my current sculpture project (sculpture #2 in a desperate attempt to finish three by friday for AP art...what the hell did i get myself into???) They just don't make duckies the way they used to! This one is relatively small and has funny wedge shaped eyes....i was envisioning something like the rubber ducky that ernie had on sesame street....kinda large and cute..

wow...just a comment to kate: you are very very eloquent when you type in your blog! and to gina: i hope things are better with you and tom....i'm sorry, i had no idea things were rough =/

nothing really exciting has been happening, so i'm sorry that my blogs have been a bit droll. The most exciting thing that happened to me today was at xc practice....two junior girls convinced me to run in the long group, so i ended up running 50 minutes total at coyote hills on the levee things in the bay...we made it halfway to oakland before turning around. When i got back i couldn't talk for about 10 minutes, i was so exhausted. Then coach wilder tells me that i should be running with the long group everyday from now on...GREAT.

ahh...must sleep...nighty yall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home