We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, August 24, 2001

Okay...Jo's an idiot... I was looking through all y'all's postings and I realized that I forgot to tell a bit about myself...so let me get this done before I move on any further.

So yes, my name's Johanna, aka Jo, Joey, Jo Jo, Madame President, etc. Senior and ASB (associated student body) President at Moreau Catholic High School. Have run cross country (XC) and track for 3 years and counting. My favorite subject would most likely be English. I still don't know whether I like to write or not, but from what I hear I'm pretty good at it. I do like to read, though. I'm also an accidental sculptor; I found out last year that I could sculpt.

I like all types of music, depending on the time of day. Ya know, slow jams for nighttime, jazz for stress, oldies for the afternoon, hip-hop when you're partying, and rock every other minute of the day (hopefully leading you to the conclusion that rock is my favorite genre??? Well, it is, if you're that slow.) I won't get into specifics, because I don't want random people e-mailing me hate letters because they don't like my music choices. Favorite colors are green and orange (close to lime green...not that forest green stuff...) I like to stay up late so my favorite shows are Dave Letterman's Late show and sexy Craig Kilbourne's Late Late Show, though I do like my occasional Will and Grace and Who's Line is it Anyway. Katie, Gina, Shara, and Deanna are still working on making me a Friends fanatic.

I'll stop now...I guess you'll learn more about me as you read my postings, since you learn the most about people when you don't expect it. So, once again...Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home