We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, August 28, 2001

So, I'm a little perturbed. Chuck-E-Cheese was very much full of 'good times' [I got 150 tickets and I picked out this mini Barrel o' Monkeys keychain.] It was good to see a lot of the camp folks, but, there was one slight piece missing from the equation adding up to my happiness. Yea, that's right. Casey himself. Where was he? No one knows. Probably hanging out with his Mormon girlfriend [I swear, it's against a Mormon law to go out at night and have fun with people other than your significant other.] It was/is downright unnerving. Here it is, potentially the last time I'm ever going to see him again [what with him going on his two year mission and all - spreading the Mormon love], and he doesn't come. Let me remind everyone that his last words to me were "Am I going to see you at Chuck-E-Cheese?" Well, apparently, that's a resounding "NO."
However, I did get to see a lot of people who I had missed in the last two weeks, shared a lot of laughs, snapped a whole lotta pictures, and, of course, the aforementioned winning of the mini Barrel o' Monkeys keychain, so it wasn't a total loss. Just a very large one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home