We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, September 01, 2001

Speak for yourself with the whole "we celebrate "Labor" day by NOT working." That's all I'm doing this weekend [I had to wake up at 8AM today!], not to mention on Monday as well. I guess it's not so bad, hell, I'm getting paid. And I need the money. There are two things that I have in the works that require money: the school trip to Washington, D.C. in November and I want to buy a camera that's $109 at Long's. This camera is fantastic. It's got a zoom that just rocks my socks off. Plus it has 1,232 Auto Focus Zones. Apparently, this is a good thing, because, as my co-worker, Javier says, "the more Auto Focus Zones there are, the clearer the picture." I, in fact, have no idea what this means, but hey, I'm all for it.
I'm semi-looking forward to school as well. It was fun to see everyone, but I'm anticipatory [spelling?] about my class schedule. I have far too many AP classes than I'd like. But, I agree with you Jo, it was comforting to see everyone again, just like the year before.
Anyway, I'm going to go eat dinner and watch a movie [Family Movie Weekend - last night it was The Wedding Planner, which I, shamefully, cried at.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home