We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, September 01, 2001

Wow....it's been a while since someone posted. I felt really guilty because I hadn't been online for a week or something....but I guess we've all been busy. The day before school started I really didn't want to go back...but now that we've had our first day, I'm glad I'm back. I'm pleased with most of my classes, and it feels nice to have a purpose again, although I do miss waking up at noon and the biggest decision of the day being what TV shows to watch.

I'm just a little overwhelmed with my multiple responsiblities. I thought, "okay...XC and being president shouldn't be THAT much"...but i didn't realize that with being president comes all the subtitles....so from what mr. Lee tells me, in addition to ASB, and running meetings and zero period and such, I'm going to be attending monthly board meetings, monthly ISC meetings, and Mrs. Geister pretty much begged me to be part of the Mission Effectiveness Committee and come with her to monthly Hayward Rotary Club meetings. Lord! That and then running some four miles plus everyday? Let's see how this holds up.

It is comforting to think about my friends though. Like lunch yesterday? I was looking around at everyone in the SGR and just felt really good...it was familiar and relaxing to see everyone.

Hope everyone is having a good Labor Day weekend. (hmmm....we celebrate "Labor" day by NOT working....i like it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home