We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, October 06, 2001

Hey everyone. My third post ever! Really sad considering in the last five posts, Gina had three, and Katie had two. I am really bad at this. I am actually at work right now, and there is absoultely nothing to do, but that gave me some time to write here. I just have to say that Gina, totally with you about John Cusack. Serendipity just came out yesterday, and I really want to see it, but I am grounded. Okay, I think I am just about the youngest 17 year old in the entire world. I have never been to a concert because my parents think it is too dangerous; I have never been to a party past 11 or maybe 12, and I my parents still call me like a million times a day whenever I'm out to see if I'm "okay." I feel like I am seriously caged all the time. Back to my point: I went bowling with some people at work, and didn't get home until 2:00 in the morning. First of all, I told them that the bowling would not start until 10:30. It cost $12.00, and the point is to stay the entire time until 2:00, or else you really would get ripped off. So when I got home, I tried to explain this to them, but they said for me not to talk back, and that I will never do that again, and here I am. I want to go see that movie, but I can't. Because not only am I grounded for staying out late, but going out at all!! I am not happy.

One more thing before I have to go to work: Thursday's episode of Friends was sooooo good! I am very happy that the father is Ross. And for the record, he was hilarious in that episode. My favorite part:
"Will the owner of the 1995 Buick LaSaber (sp?) come to the front desk? Your car is being towed."
"That's my car!"
"You have a LaSaber?"
"Blue?"
"Yes!"
I"I'm sorry, green."
"Yes! Green-blue!"
"Well, go. Go move it!!!"

Alright, gotta go. I'll try to post more.
~Deanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home