We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Oh no you didn't.
"Gilmore Girls" is not just "another bad WB show", of which, I must agree there are many. "Gilmore Girls", granted isn't in the same league as such classics as "Friends" and "The Simpsons," but you have to pay some respect. It's a clever show. Yeah, there's some clichès. Yeah, sometimes the plot doesn't work [where in the hell did Max dissapear to, for one. Not to mention that they haven't even discussed Tristan.] However, "Gilmore Girls" is a good show. I know that these things come few and far between on the WB [Nikki & Smallville, anyone? And don't even get me started on Gina's obsession with DC.] On a side note, Jake, how did you know that "the older chick got scared of the remarraige!"? I mean, how did you know that it was a remarriage? I don't believe that they mentioned that it was in this episode, which means you would have had to watched it previously. Which, and I'm jumping to conclusions here, means that you are a closet, yet avid, "Gilmore Girl" watcher!! Anyway, I disagree with your post emphatically, Jake [big surprise], because I like "Gilmore Girls." My mom likes it, too. We watch it together. It's pretty much the only show on TV that she'll actually sit down and watch. It's truly a bonding experience. And any show that offers that oppurtunity can't be all bad.
That's enough of that.
I haven't blogged in awhile. Sorry. It's been a horrid week, and, I fear it's not going to be getting any better. I went to the DMV yesterday to get an ID [I figure I may need one, what with all the upping of security at airports] and to renew [for the second time] my learner's permit. This means I've taken that freaking test three times. Why I can't just suck it up and get my license is beyond me. Tomorrow I'm going to this dinner that the City of Hayward is having in recognition of outstanding volunteers in the area. Yay! Then on Friday, I'm leaving to go back down to Fresno. Fresno State is having their Open House, where you can apply for On-the-Spot-Admission. I plan to partake in this, one, simply to just get it over with, and, two, you get a $100 credit for either a meal plan or your rent.
Anyway, I've got to get going. I'll post a little less sporadically [I used it, Deanna!] from here on out [hopefully.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home