We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, October 02, 2001

Well then. I guess I didn't follow up on that post that I'd promised. Oh well. Not like anyone was really expecting me to. And since Gina won't post until someone else does [heaven forbid she partakes in any double-posting nonsense], I guess I'll just throw together a post about my weekend. Here goes:

For some reason, we had Friday off. Weeks in advance, I'd planned to have some people over to play Trivial Pursuit. The amount of people grew a little bit [by no means did I invite all sixty-four sign ups to my house], and about 10 or so people came to my house at around 5 o'clock to play. We didn't actually start playing until seven, but oh well. Anyway, Moreau's Cross Country [from here on out known as XC] Team had planned to meet at Bronco Billy's [a local pizza place] for some little 'day-before-the-meet-excitement'. Seeing as how half, if not most of the people in the TPC are on XC, we all decided that we would, at around 7:30, go to Bronco's. This was, of course, fine by me because Bronco's is like my second home during the Summer. Anywho, we had started a game of Trivial Pursuit at my house at around seven and didn't want to cut it short, so we ended up bring the game with us. After we finished eating, we broke it out and literally, a crowd formed around us. It was amazing. There were people surrounding us because we were playing TP, pretty bizarre, I know. Well, I got kinda tired of playing so then Kimi and I walked around, played a few games of Cruisin' USA and went to the liquor store that's pretty much next door. It was pretty fun and I got to "sight see" a little.
Both Saturday and Sunday I worked. I had to come in early on Sunday because one of my coworkers called in sick. Rather, her mother called in sick for her. Apparently, Danielle is "allergic to the Cosmetics Department." No lie. Danielle is the same girl who, after working there for about 3 weeks [compared to my six months], once told me, "if you have any problems on register, give me a call." What a numbskull.
Anyway, on to a few bands that I think you should check out, RIGHT NOW:

[These are all bands that, recently, I've become addicted to. This isn't to say that I didn't like them before, just, as of recent, they are all I can listen to]
Nerf Herder

Rx Bandits

New Found Glory

& Bouncing Souls


Okay, that ends this post. I'm bored, I'm tired and I don't want to write a one page essay about La Cote d'Azure for French. Blegh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home