We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, October 19, 2001

Well, well, well... Today I got a call (a super long distance phone card call) from Katie Hirstein, the coolest neurotic I know, and I was yelled at out of NOWHERE for never posting on her special little "blog." So here it is, my long-awaited first post. I think I am really showing some initiative here, seeing as I didn't have a formal introduction to Random-osity like Jake, whoever the hell you are, and just took my metaphorical balls in hand and wrote this little baby up. Oh yes, I just made the first reference to testicles in this whole long series of posts. Anyway, since it seems Katie's posts are always marathon-long, I'll keep mine relatively short. By the by, Colorado sucks, so don't waste your time finding out for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home