We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, November 09, 2001

Hey guys. So, tomorrow, I leave for Washington, D.C. Please, pray that I make it back alive. Let's have no more of this hijacking nonsense, shall we? Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the week that I'm spending there for the school trip, Close-Up. It should be a lot of fun and I should get a lot of opportunities that otherwise would've been nonexistent. We're going to the Arlington Cemetary, Capitol Hill, Williamsburg Virginia, The Vietnam Memorial, Ford's Theatre, etc, etc! I'm excited...yay!
Alright, I have to go finish packing. I'll probably make up for the lack of blogs with, as Noelle eloquently put it, "a marathon long blog" when I get back home [which sould be around next Saturday or Sunday.] Anyway, I'll miss you all and don't have too much fun without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home