We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, November 28, 2001

Okay, so this week has been busy, to say the least. What with college applications to be sent in, scholarship deadlines to be met, make up tests to be, well...made up. Not to mention throw in 26 hours at work, an impending Yearbook deadline that I'm not sure my staff is ready for, and the fact that in my Anatomy & Physiology class, I have to dissect a cat. Now, I'm not sure about you, but I, for one, am not jumping at the chance to see the internal workings of an alley cat [however, my lab partner - Shara - & I named our cat. His/Her - we haven't gotten to that part of the dissection, yet - name is Figaro.] Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone [read: you, the only person who ever reads this..ever] know that I am, indeed, still alive. So yes, Katie's still around, just...with a newfound lack of time. And that, unfortunately leads to a neglection [that word sounds really weird to me, did I just make it up?] of the wonder that we refer to as Random-Osity. So, wish me [and every other college bound senior in the nation] luck with the whole college fiasco. Here's hoping I stay sane!!

Side Bar: I'm going to make an attempt to, somehow, make a little meeting spot for all the Close-Up 2001 participants. If any of you have any ideas as to how to do so [my original idea was to set up an eGroup or eCircle, but apparently, those are no longer functioning websites], let me know. E-Mail me here!Thanks!!

OH, by the by...SIGN THE GUESTBOOK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home