We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, November 29, 2001

Once again, I find myself procrastinating. I was stumbling around aimlessly across random websites, and I found this one where this girl, Justine, listed out things that she likes. The title was "I Might Love You If You. . ." I really liked some of the things she said, and the whole concept, so I stole it off of her. I gave her mention on the site though, so..hopefully, that's satisfactory. I also, must say that some of the things I listed I got directly from her [but only about 15 of the 50 some-odd things.] Anyway, take a gander when you have a free moment.

I Might Love You If You . . .


P.S. Random-Osity folks, I expect, AFTER the college deadlines, of course, a list similar in purpose to mine. So as to make myself seem less psycho [who makes a list for Christsakes?] It doesn't have to be so verbose as my list seems to be at times, but it'd be nice if it was evident that time was spent on it. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home