We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, November 22, 2001

So. I haven't visited here in almost 2 weeks. Which quite possibly could mean: I have a life!!! Of course, that's always debatable.
I'm back from Washington, D.C. and I had an AMAZING time. Wonderful people, great sites, good times were had by all. I will, at some later point, get into an indepth report, if you will, of my trip, but not quite yet. It's just too much typing. One quick note though, I ended up not having to room with Rebecca "Bladder Problem" Abdenour. I was roomies with Erin Martin who is really, really cool. She and I got along really well for not having known each other all that well before the trip. Anyway, I had a great time in D.C., but I paid for it all this week because of all the make up work I had to get done, which eventually led to sleep deprivation. Overall though, the trip was tremendously worth it. I actually really miss Washington, D.C. It had a really good feel to it. Plus the trees were gorgeous.
Weezer was also really fun [minus the fact that the hot boys behind us in line were more interested in Gina's mother than in Gina & I.]
But now, I must be going to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving. Bye Bye!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT
[wrong holiday you say? bah]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home