We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, December 07, 2001

Alright, so this is exactly my fourth blog. How sad is that? Anyway, this is where *Katie's* invitation brought me to. Isn't this the same thing?? I am a bit confused.
so, I am really, really mad that the Retreat is cancelled. it is not cool for them to just cancel it when everyone is all psyched to go. I really needed that break too. i am working 22 hours this week, and 17 hours next week, and I just do not have the energy nor the desire to have to study for calculus and creative foods. i haven't also done any Christmas shopping whatsoever, and i don't think i will have any time to do any. this year has just been crazy, and it is not fair that the freakin retreat is cancelled!!!!!!
i hope everyone else is having a better week than me. my life sucks right now. i don't even have all my college apps done. alright, no more talking about school. katie and i have decided that we will market our own "friends" game. it will be the best game ever, and there will be quotes, like who said this, and a ton of other stuff! so what do you guys think?


gotta get back to work, i'll vent more later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home