We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, December 13, 2001

EVERYONE WHO GOES TO MOREAU SHOULD MARK BANDFEST ON THEIR CALENDER FOR FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14TH [AS IN TOMORROW]

Alright, now that that is out of the way. How is everyone? For some reason, I'm happy right now. Perhaps it is the flashback to sixth/seventh grade that was just inspired by Jo's [for reasons unknownst to myself] bringing of the Weird Al Yankovic CD to school today. We just listened to the Alternative Polka, and I knew all the words [Yes, I'm very ashamed.]
Anyway, tomorrow is Band Fest - 2nd Annual Band Fest to be exact. A Moreau sponsered, AID benifitting concert of sorts put on by Moreau garage bands. I'm pretty excited because it'll be the first REAL [real = over 25 people in attendance] concert for our friends' band, Driving to Milpitas [see the links to the left.] Yay! Let's all cheer for them!

On a somehow related note, I believe that everyone should go visit their local WinMx, Morpheus, so on and so forth and download some Dashboard Confessional songs [my personal faves at the moment are A Plain Morning & Shirts and Gloves]. Chris, the only of the one man band, just has an amazing voice [example: When he yells, it sounds good. No one is supposed to sound good when they yell. Yet, he does. And when he's not yelling, it's even better.] It's sad, but peaceful. Kinda strange, yes. But I love it.
Lastly, CONGRATULATIONS SHARA. WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!
Anyway, they will be more to be said tomorrow. Bye Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home