We're so cool, it hurts.

Sunday, December 23, 2001

Hey everyone! It is December 23 and exactly two days till Christmas! I am very excited. This break, though short, has proven to be great because I have no homework due on the Monday we come back to school. Of course I have a load of college apps to deal with, but I'm okay with that. And of course I haven't touched them at all... Oh well.

My vacation so far has consisted of work, and watching tv / movies. I rented Bridget Jones' Diary and Princess Diaries, both of which I have liked. Who was the guy that Katie really liked? The one with the band? The guy who started all of this blogging? Anyway... I recommend both of those movies.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I am working. I am also working on the 27th. Eight hours! I hate my job now. Because the library will be oh so busy after Christmas...

Well, I'm gonna go. I have seen a pattern in my blogs... All I do is bitch. Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home