We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, December 04, 2001

HI!!! I'm SHARA and I've never posted before but here I am now!!! WOOOHOOO!!! And so yes I LOVED this "I might love you if you. . . " I watched Bring it On again on Sunday as I had dinner at my grandma's house and I LOVE JESSE BRADFORD!!! A.K.A. "Cliff"!!! The first time I saw him was in a movie Hackers and if you haven't seen it YOU HAVE TO!!! Because Angelina Jolie is in it and she is my idol!!! I love her!!! And she kicks ass in that movie!!! It was the first time I saw her and her extremely hot, EX-husband (unfortunately) Johnny Lee Miller A.K.A."Dade Murphy" WoW did I go off on a tangent!!! Well, anyway Katie told me about this and showed me her list on Friday and I got a little sappy and then I saw Jesse A.K.A. "Cliff" all grown up in Bring it on and he was oh-so-feakin' cute <>. I thought he was perfect! And I got sappy again! So I started typing the "I Might Love You If You . . ." but mine was " I WOULD Love You If You . . ." and it isn't finished, it will be forever under construction and forever changing and many will be added on but I'll post it & bare my soul to you. This is pure shara without any of the masks we wear. This if me just typing whatever came to my head without edits so enjoy and know that this is the precedent for all of my other blogs - JUST STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART

P.S. I know this was so very crazy and not a very nice first post but hey it's like 1:00 in the morning and i just finished doing my a.p. econ project like 8 hours straight of econo-torture (and i had to like correct 4 words int his one sentence)

P.S.S. And I'll do an all about me later!!! K???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home