We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, December 13, 2001

If I've said it once, I've said it...once: It's a damn small world. Yes, Jake, you probably do know Chiwide, because he did, in fact, go to Ochoa. Do/Did you not like him? Chiwide's cool. Gets a little rambly sometimes, and lets his anger out far too often, but overall: cool.
Someone tell me why I even signed on just now. I'm tired, I still have homework to do, but heaven forbid I go to sleep without checking out Random-Osity. I need help.
In other news, I think my coworker, Javier., is uber-cool. He's the best. He develops all my pictures for me in like 30 minutes and never complains about the multitude of rolls that I bring in [for last minute Yearbook pictures.] And he plays good music in the photo department. So, everyone say "Yay!" for Javie!!
Needless to say, I need sleep. So, off I go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home