We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, December 15, 2001

I'm happier right now than I have been in awhile, and for simple reasons. I'm just on a natural high. Actually, to be completely honest, I'm on a Joel-high. Allow me to explain:
Band Fest was good fun. All the bands were really great; they all chose good songs to sing [case in point: La Bamba as a closing song for =M=] and each band seemed to be really prepared.
Okay, now the juicy stuff. A lot of colleges have gone on their Winter Break recently, so, I wasn't surprised when a lot of alums came to visit tonight at Band Fest. I was really happy when this guy, whom I'd always had a sort of a crush on was there. Now let me paint a picture: Joel is beautiful. I mean, he's just...dreamy. At face value, he's a work of art. Well, to make a long, overly drawn out story short, I got to talk to him a lot more tonight, and got an accidental "private concert" [Joel had performed last year at Band Fest]. I had a really good time. Not simply because of Joel or anything [I'm not that obsessed and/or superficial...really I promise that I'm not], but just because it was fun. Just good, clean fun. And I'm happy. And that's important. Okay, enough.

P.S.: Our junior years of high school, myself and the other people in Junior Honors English had to make a website. Well, much to my surprise. I found our websites. Here, for fun!

Shara & Katie's Site
Johanna & Jason's Site
Deanna & Ryan's Site

And, Noelley, I didn't forget you. You're page wasn't linked on the Moreau site because technically, 2nd period English never finished their pages, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home