We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Okay I will admit I did this test some 5 times, because I didn't want to have the same one as anyone else (I got the one Noelley got first, which is cool too) but I think this piece portrays me pretty well. I just think that it's just weird how if I change one thing on the quiz, I get a different piece of art.

If I were a work of art, I would be Edvard Munch's The Scream.

I express the subconscious troubles and anxieties of the world. I hold my head and let loose the primal terror of my innermost fears, surrounded by a lurid landscape which reflects my feeble grasp on reality.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test



Hmm..well I guess a "feeble grasp on reality" is a nice way to put it...Don't I look pretty in the morning???

OH YEAH..I almost forgot! Hi! I'm back, after an unintentional hiatus...i'm sure you didn't miss me and i'm sorry to be very intrusive after not blogging in what, 2 months??? So yes, I'm still alive =) Will write more later, I promise! I have to go write an essay for Notre Dame. Yuck. (Assuming "The Scream" position)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home