We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, December 08, 2001

SHARA'S 6-month scheme
I would like to ask you guys for help!!! FOR ALL THOSE BEAUTIFULLY KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE esp. IN MUSIC!!! OKAY so for the past few months I've been trying to make this CD (it's a secret) w/ graduation songs on it for my class and EVERYONE will get it, by way of thiswritten on it:
"Class of 2002
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Burn this CD & give it someone one that you love"
DON'T TELL ANYONE !!! PLEASE!!!
and so I need more songs & here are the ones I have already picked:
NOTE:Be open-minded this is for my WHOLE class so I"m trying to make it an all-around CD!!!(the first ones are for sure , the last ones I was sorta reaching for anything)
- Time of your life - Green Day
- Suncreeen - Baz Lahrmann
- In My Life - The Beatles
- I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
- Here's to the Night - Eve 6
- Graduation Song - Vitamin C
- Closing Time - Semisonic
- Can I Graduate - Third Eye Blind
(These are only maybe's and the ones with * are more likely than the one's without)
- *Remember Me This Way - Jordan Hill
- GoodBye - Spice Girls
- Please Remember - Leanne Rimes
- These are the Moments - Edwin McCain
- Do you remember the Time - Michael Jackson
(These are ones I might put on there because "it is for someone you love")
- I turn to you - Christina Agulera
- Because you loved me - Celine Dion
(Motivational)
- Ain't no maintain high enough - Marvin Gaye
- Can't take that away form me - Mariah Carey

yes so these are the ones I have so far and i would love your input!!! ones i should keep, take out, which ones are good or only iffy and BEST OF ALL any NEW ones!!! thanks for reading my crap and if you have any suggestions email me at starrysharie@yahoo.com and just put on the sublect headline "CD" and i'll know!!! THANK YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home