We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, December 07, 2001

Well, crap. I just typed a rather lengthy message explaining the production of the new, individual pages. It was even rather witty. However, it got lost in the bustle of signing into the school system and has forever dissapeared. Long story short, the new pages that some of you got invites to are your own, to do with what you please. I'm using mine as a hosting place for my "I Might Love You If You . . ." list and maybe, time permitting, a mini biography.
Second in the post that I unfortunately did not post was about the retreat that's going to be at my house on Sunday. Lemme know if you're interested.
Lastly, was: Gina, I tried to call you yesterday, but your answering machine never picked up [you antisocial bastard]. I'll call ya from work to find out the results.
Later y'all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home