We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, January 25, 2002

Alright, I never really know what exactly is going through my head when I do things like this, but, I've done it again. First it was the guestbook, which no one uses, second it was that damned Photo Album, which no one visits [pattern, anyone?], and now, allow me to present, the [hopefully] last in a string of bad ideas: The Random-Osity Message Board. Yes, that is correct. Random-Osity now has a message board [that no one will use]. Here's the link. I thnk you have to sign up and get an account with ezboard first or something like that. Anyway, until I figure out how to delete it, I guess I'll advertise it.
And now comes to the goodbye. Jo [who, apparently, unbeknownst to me - and her, probably - was married to Jake?! active imagination, I'd say] and I are leaving for Reno at about 3 or so. Therefore, I won't be able to call and say goodbye. So, yes, good bye to all and to all a good night. We'll be back on Sunday at a time that I do not know. Alright, later y'all! Pray I don't run into a tree :c)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home