We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, January 03, 2002

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say that I completed my "I Might Love You If" List FINALLY. Now, it is subject to change--meaning I'll probably add stuff to it.

I was watching Volume 3 of the Best of Friends, and (Katie knows this) I thought that the Pivot episode was on it. It totally should be on one of those Best of Friend thingys. So I am proposing that we start our own list of episodes that should be on one of those Best o Friends thingys sooner or later. Here are a few of my picks. You have to try to guess which ones they are:

"Go to China. Eat Chinese Food"
"Of course there they would just call it 'food.'

(same episode)
"There lives a little child inside this man." (not sure if this is exactly right)
"Yes, and the doctors say if they remove it, he'll die."
***************************************************************************************
"You got Chandler?! The next best thing would've been Monica." (not right)
"I should be insulted, but she is freakishly strong."

"Pivot! Pivot! Pivot!"
"Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut uuuup!"
***************************************************************************************
"You wanna hear something funny?"
"Always."
"I didn't get the annullment."
"What?"
"We're still married. Don't tell Rachel. See you later."
***************************************************************************************
"Now do you want love or silliness?!"

"He's just doing this because he knows we like the silliness."
***************************************************************************************
"You're the divorcing guy."
"What?"
"Yeah, you love divorcing so much you're probably gonna marry it, but it won't work out, so you're gonna divorce it, divorcing guy! I'm so drunk!"
****************************************************************************************

These are all I can think of right now, during my work break, and I'm sure that I'll think of more later.
Have fun guessing these. Of course, the only people who will actually read these are Katie and Gina! Have fun, and post some of your own!

Talk to ya'll later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home