We're so cool, it hurts.

Sunday, January 06, 2002

I, for one, am highly disappointed that the winter break has finally come to an end. Though there were good times had by all [I hope], it just seemed too short. Oh well.
Quick recap:
I think I've made a final decision in regards to college: Fresno State. I turned in my Smittcamp application on Saturday. The soiree was fun. I enjoyed hanging out with Noelley during her return to California for the week plus she was here [none of us realized just how much we missed the now-Colorado resident]. Gina got her license, and thus random trips to Wal-Mart & Albertson's [only one Greg Collins incident] were made. Went to San Francisco to celebrate Gina's birthday, spent too much money, but had lots of laughs [ex: Gina driving to Bennihauna. ha! sorry.]
Anyway, I'm going to miss my vacation and highly regret the misuse of time [who really needs to paint their nails three times in a week?]

Oh, and another thing, I updated my own list. Actually, I made a few more lists, with different topics. Go check it out, if you're bored. [By the by, you get to all our individuals pages by clicking on our individual names on the side bar underneath the label "Random-Osity Contributors".]
Also, sign the guestbook [and Gina, although I liked your entry, I was kind of hoping that people who were not directly associated with Random-Osity would sign the guestbook too - which is not to deter those who ARE on Random-Osity to sign it, because I like reading them.]
LOL, my sister, Ellie, just looked at the calender in our kitchen and said, "Katie, you have to go to school tomorrow. haha! And, you have to work! "
Okay, I'm going to go watch Now and Then. Why? No good reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home