We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, January 12, 2002

I got the pictures back from the soiree. And promptly uploaded some of them to our photo album. There are also a few of Gina's birthday when her and I [and her folks] went to San Francisco. So, go take a look at them.
Is is just me, or does anyone else think that this week back to school flew by. It just seemed quicker than usual, perhaps I'm imagining it all.
I love it when I ask for time off from work, because when I come back to work, they "punish" me. They do this by giving me less and less hours [I only worked 10 this week, when around 18-20 is normal]. I find this ironic, because, in all actuality, this is what I want. I don't want to work anymore. I want to have a job, I just don't want to work. I used to really like my job, the people, the envirnment, etc. Now, however, I only find myself liking about 9 of the 25 or so people that work at Long's [in case you're dying to know: Jifa, Jessica x 2, Tim, Javier, Christina, Jeneva, Daniel, & Anto - Andreas is alright sometimes.] The people you work with pretty much dictate how your day at work is going to be [that and the customers], and as of recent, this has resulted in a shitty day at work. I'm just kind of sick of it all. I have to stick it out, though, until around June-ish, because I have to be in good standing to ask for a transfer to the Fresno store [which I REALLY want to work at.]
But that's enough complaining for now.
Tonight, we're going out for dinner [Pasta Pomodoro - in hopes that Brian is working] and a movie [Orange County.] Get ready for some excitment!

In summation:
Only work at Long's if you are going to be working with good people.
Go look at the pictures in our Random-Osity Photo Album. The link is also on the side bar.]
Sign the guestbook!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home