We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, February 07, 2002

I promised myself that I would post tonight, so here I go. I fear that if I posted about what I really want to post about, I would ramble on and on for far more time than my need for sleep allows. Thusly, I'm setting a time limit on my blog. The time is now 12:16PM and, I'm giving myself tweleve minutes to fit in as much information as I can about whatever it is that I choose to post about. So I guess I should actually start the posting.
I talked to Noelle on the phone today for the first time since New Year's. We shared stories re: school, boys, etc. Good fun. Then we called up Shara and we all just talked for about a half hour. It was nice to be able to talk again, the three of us, our little Libarie Gang.
I'm liking all my classes right now. Except for French. I'm just not finding any use for it. It's strange, because all my other classes seem to connect in some sort of way, giving me an inkling that perhaps all this random information I'm being taught really is useful. For example, when things I learned in Ethics are repeatedly mentioned in both Statistics and Economics, I think that perhaps it actually is a good thing that I had to go through the whole learning process. However, when it comes to French, it's just off, on it's own, in it's separate, disparate French-y little world. It just seems it's serving no purpose. Atleast the years before it was fun to learn about. Now, all we're doing is grammar. I like the more cultural aspect to the language/country, and I miss that part of class.
I uploaded a lot more pictures onto the Photo Album [link.] I would like to highlight two things that I added. These are the two surveys that Deanna & I took in our AP Gov't [I love typing/writing gov't like that!] class. I scanned them in because I liked some of our responses. So, here are the links: Katie's Survey and Deanna's Survey.

The time is now 12:26 and I have to go to sleep. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home