We're so cool, it hurts.

Sunday, February 17, 2002

MISSION: CONCERTS

"if possible" MY ASS!!! SQUARE KATIE! (in respose to her 2/17/2002 post)
IT will (my middle name) be a WEEKLY occurance!!! NO QUESTIONS! NO DOUBT about it!

Yes friday was the best ever!!! I had so much freakin' fun!

- I got to stand and dance front row for Solemite
- I got a drumstick from "my drummer boy" w/ "I <3 Shara - Mike" signed on it
- I got to talk to my drummer boy
- my drummer boy said bye to me
- finally got Demo Superstars w/ Mike's signature on it
- a Solemite sticker
- a Solemite pin
- got invited to the after party though we didn't get to go due to Square Katie (j/k, you know I love you katie!) we (my middle name) go next time (shara's middle name = "WILL" better remember that! because that is what's driving this MISSION)
- (and lastly, (though this list doesn't come close to describing all of the happenings of that night) on a superficial level) got to wear my new tank

FUNNY/SCARY stuff:
- Scary guy was hitting on me the whole night and said from out of no where in my ear, "I like Chinese women" I said "Ha that's great! I'm not Chinese." He then said "Me gusta tu" = "I like you" and I said ... well no I didn't say anything I just laughed and looked away and he laugh and tried to say something else but just stopped himself and said "oh, shit." LOL that was one of the many FUNNY FUNNY moments that night
- Scary driving/screaming
- Erin & "Victoria"

BAD Times:
well this is only sorta bad, but I missed out on getting felt up by Toby too because I was on my mission to meet the drummer boy! oh well!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Can't wait to get and accomplish more MISSIONS, guys!

"Cool Stuff, Good Times, Mission Concerts"
- shara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home