We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, February 25, 2002

So, I keep on coming here, hoping to God that someone has posted so I have something new to read when I'm bored. However, much to my dissapointment, I am, time and time again, finding NOTHING. And so, instead of cursing you all for not posting, I thought that I would do my part. However, I do hope that this post inspires you all to post, as coming on here and only finding my new post is not very exciting.
And now for an update: I had a semi-busy weekend.
Friday: Solemite + others at "The Club" [which, in all actuality turned out to be this Teen Center, complete with rec room-ish couches and fooseball table] in Pacifica. Long drive, but it was worth it. Friday was Jifa's birthday and they dedicated a song to her, which was nice. They're turning out to be pretty good guys who play awesome music. Fun!
Saturday: Stayed at Jifa's until four [Shara & I slept over after the show - which ended at 10:30-ish - {after which we went to Castro Village Bowl -why?- and saw Marco Dapper - !!! - and then went to a 24 hour Safeway to get food}.] Went home, showered, etc and then went to the Talent Show @ Moreau. Driving to Milpitas closed the night and I admit, were very good [despite my beef with a certain bass player who, for some reason finds it impossible to add a link to Random-Osity to their site. I mean, c'mon Chiwide. We here at Random-Osity are your guys' biggest fans. Show us a little linkin' love - hmm, that sounds a little like lincoln logs.] I liked the new song a lot. Not too much of excitement at the Talent Show. Rion Graham was really impressive and Rahi & Christian's band, Lancaster was surprisingly good [the adverb surprisingly is not meant to be a offensive statement, I just didn't know what to expect]. Nebulous was fun. That's enough of that.
Sunday was Family Day. Seeing as I'm going to be nonexistent next wekeend [Fri & Sat are Solemite & KGB shows and Sunday to Monday is the Senior Retreat], I thought that I should spend some quality time with the family.
And I think that wraps things up. Now, POST YOU GUYS. Please. When I get home after work [come visit me!] there better be something of substance up in here.
postscript: I got into Smittcamp! YAY! I'm happy. Ecstatic even.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home