We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Someone, answer me this: Why do I even sign on? I mean, I have stacks of homework that need to be finished. Honest to God, the world could open up and swallow me alive, and I'd still have all these French assignments. Why then, do I always somehow end up back online, not doing anything I should be doing. I can't count how many times in the last month I've fallen asleep doing homework, and therefore, fallen asleep with the lights in my bedroom still on. My parents are threatening to make me pay the PG&E bill. I don't understand why it is impossible for me to just do my friggin' homework when I get home and then have all the time in world to skrew around with. I'm aggravated at myself. Grrr.
On another note, I need advice. First off, how old do I look? That is, how old could I be? If you don't know me personally, take a gander at the Photo Album [link is to the left.] What age could I pass for? Let me know, please, SOON. Thanks.
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home