We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, February 28, 2002

Who is the source of this ridiculous claim that Shara and I "hoe[d] it up" at the Talent Show? I maintain that we were both in very sensible clothing [even for Shara]. If Lauren is the one spreading these hurtful rumors then they can easily be thrown out, given her judgment of character and her own personal mental state [need I remind you, Noelley, about the dinner at your grandparents' house at which Lauren started humming the clown/carnival theme - you know the one I'm talking about.] Either way, neither Shara, nor I were anything of the sort.
God guys, I am not at all ready for the 'real world' that's ominously looming in front of me. It's scary. Fresno is pretty far removed from the people/places that comprise my comfort zone. I mean, yes, I am comfortable there, seeing as I go down there about 4-6 times a year, but it's completely different to be going down there, potentially on my own, to be truly independent. I don't know, maybe I'll be singing a new tune when it comes down to actually living out my life there. I am excited. But it's an anxious sort of excitement.
Just how far away is Santa Clara [congrats Noelley] from Fresno? 2 and a half hours, maybe 3? Well worth the trip, I think. Especially if all you guys end up there. All you guys = Noelley, Deanna, Shara, & Jo. Oh well, I'll just be hanging out in the bowling alley at the Fresno State Student Union, cheering on my Bulldogs.
I guess I can live with that. Especially when they're paying for everything.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home