We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, March 22, 2002

You crazy, crazy madcap guys.
When I typed that I was reminded of the Friends episode [story of my life] where, and I could be getting this wrong, Ross and/or the Chan Chan Man calls Monica a "mad cap gal" for allowing a mess in her apartment. Perhaps it was a drink with no coaster underneath it. Ohh, wait. It was when she left her shoes out in the living room instead of putting them away. I think. Eh, none of you really give a damn either way.

Again, I find myself with no time to post. I apologize profusely. But, you all just wait for it. There will come a time in my not-so-distant-future wherein I type [perhaps in week long incriments] about my life's happenings. Maybe, just maybe I can reach the, and I quote, "epic long blogs" that used to be my trademark, but now are feats that belong to the Fantastic [-ally Lame] Duo over @ Tennyson [freaking marathon blogging. My only real complaint is that I get caught up in the who's-saying-what game. I, for one, would appreciate a little G/J in front of your guys' respective comments, but that's just me.]

Well, I have to go finish The Hours. By the by, my new life goal is to model [essentially, plagiarize] five or so books and put them all together in this monster book that is really not my own, simply because I've drawn enough 'parrallels' with other books to make it so that "my" book is really just a mixture of the other books. Same plot lines, same characters. Only the names and time periods are different. Maybe then I can win the Pulitzer Prize [eat that you smug little Michael Cunningham.]
I need sleep. Now.

Dark Circled Love,
Katie

postscript: Gina, don't feel pressued by moi to go to Fresno. I mean, yes it would be awesome [I love the smell of livestock in the morning - it's really not as overpowering as some make it to be], but I don't want to be the sole[mite - sorry, I had the urge] reason you spend, give or take, 4 years of your life in a place you're only 'eh' about. I like Fresno. It's a regular city, it's that it's semi- in the middle of nowhere. There's not really an escape. I think that's the only beef I have with it. Fresno, in and of itself, is nice. But again, and I'm sorry to be repetive, it's all on you. It's your life. Or, in KGB speak - "It's your world babe.."

postscript addressed to Jake: shame on you for the thoughts of lesbian fiascos being had in the good city of Fresno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home