We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, April 19, 2002

First off, thank you Jake and Gina for the helpful indications as to who is saying what. I did not get lost, not even once.
Secondly, sorry for being somewhat depressing in my last post. I just wasn't feeling good in the situations I was finding myself in. I'm not completely up to speed with it all, but, I'm over it [or not completely over it, but realized the fact that I can't really change anything if she's so intent upon becoming a completely different person - I think I'm going to regret typing that later.] Anyhow, I am in a much better mood now. Thanks in large sum to fun had with Jo, Deanna, Jason, Matt, and Nicole at the peewee golf thing in Castro Valley and then at Bronco Billy's [where it was, sadly, Patrick's last day.]
We didn't have school today. Well, we had to go to school, but for all intents and purposes, there was no school. The seniors all went to the Senior Breakfast and then watched the Senior Video. It was good. ["Props" to Senior Council - I'm impressed] I cried at the end. But, that's to be expected. I'm Katie, that's what I do. [Similar, if you will recall, to Joey's saying "I'm a Tribianni, this is what we do!" - or therabouts] It was fun, but sad because of the whole going off to college thing. I know, I know. Make the Summer last, keep in touch, etc. But it still won't be the same. Then again, maybe I don't want it to. I'm looking forward to the freedom of the whole college thing, but at the same time, with freedom comes a whole lotta risks and I'm a little freaked out. I'll live.
Enough.

I was rooting around Google.com and, in one of my more narcissistic moments, I looked up Random-osity. Well, lo and behold, up popped the search results. Included among them were links to OUR random-osity, out individual pages [that are linked to the left] and then, some other, foreign Random-osity. Intrigued, I clicked on the link and was shocked to discover a site that looks AMAZINGLY like our own little baby here. What the hell's going on? Is the brain child of someone here? It looked like a normal blog, except for it's striking resemblence in not only title but in style of the page layout. It was a mirror image, but instead of our names, it was just the name of one Dan W. Kim [?? who ??] So, I'm just curious. Does anyone know anything about this? Here's the link if you want to do some investigating on your own. Random-osity Numero Deux

Alright, I'm thinking that I'm done. Yes, quite done.
Oh, by the by, I'm awake now Gina if you want to call. Otherwise, I'll see you at 8:30ish 'on the online' [My dad and I have a big night planned. We're going to stay home and bond while watching Momento!] As for tomorrow, Gina, I'm thinking that, for me anyways, Solemite is enough. They are scheduled at 9ish apparently, so I don't know if a movie would be feasible. But, yes, we'll talk. Bye

postscript: I'm listening to Our Lady Peace right now. Talk about your blast from the past. This postscript it aimed mainly at Jo, but she won't read this until four years from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home