We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, April 29, 2002

Gina! You forgot about the part where the daughter of the seemingly dead ninety-year-old [who was probably about 47+ herself - the daughter, I mean] leaned over and pushed her mother's head up against the back of the chair. Oh my goodness, what a visual. It was honestly the most hilarious part of that movie experience. And while they were having sex [on screen, not the mother/daughter pair]! God, I couldn't control the laughter. As quoted by either Gina or Jake, or both, I "sound[ed] like a dog in heat" - I'm guessing because of the panting and the hyperventilation sounds. It was just at a very inopportune moment, which made it all the more funny. Side note: someone needs to invent quiet Hot Tamale candy boxes.
Speaking of dogs in heat...the dog bone! and the slippery, stolen bowling shoes that I for some reason deemed cool enough to wear that night. I tried to run away and I almost fell in the middle of the bulk packages aisle [better than the ethnic food aisle, although I guess I wouldn't have slipped there. Isn't it carpeted? For some reason, I think it's carpeted.

And yes, Gina, there's a show on May 10. Wait, that's not next weekend. That's next, next Friday. Anyhow, I have to go do a truckload of Statistics homework. And watch Nine Months because I am now officially in love with Hugh Grant [whose new movie, About a Boy comes out on May 17th. It's a plan! - to go.]

Oh, Gina & Jake: are you guys going to prom? Well, if you are, you are both in for a treat. Deanna is going to Tennyson's prom with Kevin Virrey [sp?] So, yes, expect some good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home