We're so cool, it hurts.

Sunday, April 14, 2002

It's been too long since I last posted and, surprisingly enough, too much stuff has happened since that time [none of it entirely interesting/exciting.] I can't post it all now. My fingers won't withstand the typing. Just know this: I like my job again thanks to new additions, I miss my camp friends due to a recent revist with some of them [namely Patrick], and I'm getting good at the driving thing. I promise to post again soon [as if any of you are waiting with bated breath for my personal updates.] I'm going to go to bed early tonight, hopefully. I think I'm going to watch part of Alive and then go to sleep. I feel sedate for some reason. Not lazy, just...calm and relaxed. Also kind of secluded and separated from people and things. It's hard to explain. Actually, no, it's really easy to explain, it's just hard for me to put into words. Not in the way that it's difficult to put thoughts into words, but in that it's a hard topic to discuss for me and I fear that putting it into words would really cement it [ 'it' being all the thoughts and emotions]. Very similar to what we're talking about in English regarding the mirrors and characters' inablilities to look into them. Actually, speaking of which, a whole bunch of things from English are being repeated in my own life. I don't know what's going on. It's as if some parts of my life, the people, things and places that have always been randomly scattered, are just coming together. At the same time, however, there are pieces that, in the past, have always been solid, but are now slowly becoming...less solid. I feel like I'm not me. I'm all wacked out, I don't know. Perhaps it's the fact that it's fourth quarter and I only have eight more Monday's in my high school career [!!!!] Anyway, I'll post tomorrow, perhaps. Wait for it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home