We're so cool, it hurts.

Sunday, May 05, 2002

AP tests are going to be the death of me.
Seriously, don't be surprised if no one hears from me during/after the next two weeks, I probably went insane what with all the AP business. I have spent seven days in a row at school, not counting the next five that constitute the school week. That's 12 days in a row at school. That is no good.
However, surprisingly enough yesterday was really nice. I had to go to school at nine in the morning for an AP Economics review/test thing that was to last until 1pm. Jeff, who has recently become my chaffeur, [sp?] gave me a ride there and then back home. We stopped for Dippin' Dots [The Ice Cream of the Future] on the way home and then went to the park by my house to eat it. We then proceeded to sit on the benches for a good two and a half hours. It was really nice. Just relaxing and talking and then not talking but being okay with not talking. It was a nice break from the hectic stylings of school and AP stuff. It was just..nice.
Last night was Family Movie Night. We watched Riding in Cars with Boys which I had much higher hopes for. It was just, bleh. I didn't like the beginning [first hour, about] at all, but the end was good. Anyway, I went to bed crying [for 2 reasons: the movie - I cry at pretty much any movie that is at all a little emotional - and because I found this letter that my parents had written for me when I was at the 8th grade retreat - does anyone else remember that?] and now my nose is all stuffed up and my throat is sore. Which is a definite problem because, as it is, this week is going to make me weak because of all the studying and staying up late. I don't want to be sick on top of that.
Okay, I'm going to go make a chart of all the books we read in AP English this year, making note of all the characters, settings, themes, etc so as to prepare me for my AP Test tomorrow.
Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home