We're so cool, it hurts.

Saturday, June 15, 2002

Hey everyone. Okay. Don't freak out. And no, you're not hallucinating. Deanna is actually blogging. Sad to say, but this is like my fourth or fifth blog. You know what's weird? Everytime I do blog, I say whatever blog it is. Anyhow, I am a high school graduate. We all are now. I was like a graduate five days ago. And yet, I still do not feel any different than I did 5 months ago. I just have more free time. Which I am not complaining about, by the way.

I'm not going to vent about school anymore! For at least 3 months anyway...

I do have to vent about a certain someone we all know, who doesn't stop calling, or stop talking! AAAAHHHH... But we are going to keep this topic to a minimum. This subject actually really sucks.

I also have to vent about my parents, and how, even though it is summer vacation, our last summer vacation all together, no less, I am confined to my extremely boring room, with nothing to do, because the outside is dangerous. You know, I could die in the day time too. That's really negative, isn't it? Well, I needed to make some sort of point, even though that wasn't a really good one.

Other than that, it's been pretty cool. I got a 4% raise at work, with overtime and holiday pay. That makes me happy. What made me happy was Disneyland! That was so much fun! I want to go back. TODAY! Yeah, I don't think that's a possibility. Anyway, enjoy my really meaningless blog. But to end, my birthday is in one week! A woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home