We're so cool, it hurts.

Sunday, June 23, 2002

I'm here for the same reason Jake is. I'd feel pretty bad if that little EuroBitch came back and hers was still the most recent post.
But, now that I'm here I can tell all about what I've been up to as of late.
This past week was pretty much non-stop with camp training and bonding stuff going on. I didn't have much, scratch that, ANY free time to hang out with friends or do anything other than camp related stuff. While that's dissapointing, I'm also REALLY excited about camp and all that comes with it. It starts for real tomorrow and I'm uber happy about seeing all the little campers. The staff this year is also awesome and we've all been getting along well enough to last through the Summer.
But, all of that is besides the point, because Friday was Deanna's 18th Birthday! Her party [which was at the Hilton - big spender] was very fun. I got there late because of camp, but it was all good in the hood. It was great to see everybody that I haven't seen since graduation or other parties. We all danced for a while and then I just kinda chilled and played, much to the management's chagrin, with the candles that were the centerpieces. I slept over at the hotel and then the next day was spent at my cousin's and Jo's graduation parties. Both were fun, the latter more so than the former.
I've been really happy lately. Super busy, but really happy. Seeing everybody on Friday and yesterday was really good for me. Oh, and Jeff finally played the keyboard for me, so yay! He's a good kid, that boy.
But yes, I have to go get my bag and binder and all ready for camp and the campers and so on and so forth. Wish me luck with all the little 1st graders!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home