We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, June 28, 2002

My life at the moment = camp.
That's pretty much how things are going. I think I've mentioned this previously, but, when you are at camp, your entire week, day, hour, etc. is completely consumed by this all encompassing thing. Your life is just immersed in nothing else. Any place other than home that I've been this week has been because of camp. While that is a good thing because I'm keeping busy and having fun, I'm getting a little sick of it. I mean, I can only take so much. This is one of the reasons I'm not spending the night at a camp slumber party tonight. I'm just tired, both regularly tired and tired of camp. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT TO DEATH. Camp is the best place on Earth, it's just a little overwhelming.
Sorry.
I don't like talking about camp because it's so hard to understand/explain for/to those who are not an active participant. It's like this secret society, complete with fake identities and monikers. I don't like going on and on about because, frankly, probably no one cares, and secondly, I feel bad because no one else knows what I'm talking about. Dude, I suck. I'm talking about camp while discussing why I don't like to talk about camp. There's no winning here.
I saw Minority Report [for a camp guy's birthday]. It was pretty good. Really very interesting and a pretty wierd concept. Has Tom Cruise done a normal movie in the last 5 years? I mean, Eyes Wide Shut, Magnolia, Vanilla Sky, Minority Report . Just an observation.
I got the tickets for Warped Tour and I'm looking up places to stay overnight.
Everyone and their mother is gone. Some are in Hawaii, another's in Paris [blegh]. And I'm in Hayward.
I have to work tomorrow for the first time in 2 weeks. It's gonna be kind of strange, but oh well.
Okay, 'tis enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home