We're so cool, it hurts.

Friday, July 26, 2002

Hey everyone! I haven't seen or heard from people in a while, so I thought I would post. I actually have time. Well, not really, I'm at work, taking a break, 5 minutes too long, I think. So how is everyone? What has everyone been doing? Obviously Katie has been doing the whole camp thing, and really hard to get ahold of these past few weeks. Not cool. Oh, well, hope you and everyone has been having a good summer.

I haven't been doing much. Just working. I am happy to say that I have been doing some traveling, not as extensive as Gina, though. I went to Hawaii from June 25 to July 3, went to LA on July 13 and 14, and I will be heading off to Massachusetts tonight. My mom has free airfare for the family, so we've been taking weekend trips because my parents have a hard time getting time off. I am really excited to go to the east coast, but I'm afraid that our whole family is totally going to stand out. I just got back from Hawaii and the Solano County Fair, and I am DARK!!! Anyhow, I hope that I can go to other places this summer too.

Well, unfortunately, I took too long eating, leaving me with a mere 5 minutes to recap the last two months of my life. Not gonna happen. I'll get more into detail about my life (not that anyone really cares) later. Maybe. You know me, I always say that I'm gonna blog, but do I? Oh well. Hope everyone is having a good summer, and that you have a good rest of the summer. Hope to see you all soon before we leave to college. ( *tear)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home