We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, August 01, 2002

I thought I'd better post now, before I don't have acess to a computer for two weeks. You see, my parents are leaving for Tahoe today and I, myself, are following in their footsteps/cartracks on Friday night. I will be in Tahoe for one week [returning on Saturday for that night's concert - yay!!]. Then I will be master of the house once again for a week, but without the use of a computer. So yea, you all won't be hearing from me on this thing for a while [unless I feel the need to post, in which case I could hypothetically use the computers at the library, but I doubt I'd ever feel the need to post that strongly.] So recap:
Friday the 2nd of August - Saturday the 10th : Katie is in Lake Tahoe
Saturday the 10th: Weezer, Dashboard Confessional, Rooney concert with Grouchy from camp
Sunday the 11th: breathe
Monday the 12th - Friday the 16th : Last week of Camp Tenderfoot/Potowatomi/Vida Nueva
Monday the 12th : Camp Staff party at my house
Friday the 16th : Guster, John Mayor concert with Jo, Gina [we still have ONE extra ticket if anyone is interested]
ATTENTION: Sometime during this week [Aug 12-16], we need to have a get together, sleep over thing - possibly wednesday night?? - because then I don't have to go to camp on Thursday until 2:30.
Saturday the 17th : My family returns.
Tuesday the 20th : I leave for college. Scary shit, huh.

It's all happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home