We're so cool, it hurts.

Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Just a quick note:
I'm coming home this weekend.
Be prepared to throw one hell of a Welcome Home party. For some reason, I fear this will not happen. Regardless, I am coming home, FINALLY. I still do not have a car that works. It seems like forever since I've been home. I guess, compared to some of my friends who go home every weekend, a month does feel like forever.
I'm bringing pictures and a video tape of all the folks here. Fun, huh? I'm arriving LATE Thursday night, or REALLY EARLY Friday morning, depending on how you look at it. So I'm up for anything on Friday - Sunday, with a good portion being saved for family time [especially because it's my dad's birthday on Friday and my aunt's on Sunday.]
Anyway, I gotta get to bed. I'll see you fools this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home