We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, November 25, 2002

Just a quick update as I sit bored out of my mind in Humanities.
Today, Monday, I have the pleasure of being visited by two of Santa Clara's finest, Deanna and Jason [ooh, Gina, are you jealous?] They are coming down from school - they're out the entire week - and will be arriving here in good ole Fresburg at about 3pm. We are just going to hang out at the dorms, go out to dinner [I wouldn't subject them to the horrors of the RDH] and then play some Catchphrase. They will then be spending the night here. Tuesday I have classes from 9:30 to 3pm [If I go to them...] so I don't know what it is they are going to do. Explore the streets of Fresno, perhaps? Regardless, after I'm done with classes and packing, we should be leaving Fresno at 4ish. We are then heading back to the Bay Area, stopping for a quick look at Santa Clara to see the living space of Deanna and Jason. So, we'll probably be in Hayward at about 8:30 - 9ish. Anyone up for some galavanting to Albertson's. Gina? A little Greg Collins oggling sound good?
Wednesday, I'm taking the kids to school and hanging out there because I have to do some observation for my Intro to Teaching class. Then I'll probably take the kids out to lunch - they get out of school at 12:30 - somewhere cheap as there are 4 of them. After that, I may work on my many papers/portfolios that I have due the week I go back to school. Thursday will be spent at Ammie and Papa's with the family. Friday I have to work from 7am to 4pm. I have to work on Saturday, too, but I don't know when. Saturday night there's a Solemite show in Pacifica. You up for it, Gina? I'll drive - I have my car back, by the by.
Alright, I'll see you guys soon.
That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home