We're so cool, it hurts.

Monday, November 11, 2002

Wow! Okay, I'm back! I'd like to apologize for being a complete idiot and forgetting what my user ID and password were to get into this blog, which is why I haven't blogged in approximately a million years. But i'm back now, and I promise this time I'll keep my bit updated.

So today is veteran's day and i'm at UCSC being good and catching up on all my homework. I'm kinda bummed because it sounds like I missed a buttload of fun this weekend...I miss everyone a lot.

Did I tell you about the Porter Run? I can't remember, but the gist of it is that when the first rainstorm comes at night, everyone goes out running naked in the rain. Will post appropriately censored pictures ASAP. It was quite liberating...its funny too how one doesn't even noticed the nakedness when everyone around you is naked and running around.

As you all know I am The Wuss when it comes to suspenseful/scary movies. My housemates dragged me to see "The Ring" last night, and though I had to cover my eyes a lot, I will admit that it was a very well put together movie...I couldn't sleep last night, but I'm glad I saw the movie...I highly recommend it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home