We're so cool, it hurts.

Thursday, January 30, 2003

Hey Kids! I just finished packing for my trip to Minneapolis...and i leave 7 hours...woo hoo...(i'm planning to sleep a lot on the flight!). I just wanted to say hi and bye before i went. This will be my first time on a plane post 9/11, so this should be interesting. My mom called me tonight and reminded me to not pack my swiss army knife and nail clippers, among other pointy objects....so yeah we'll see how this goes. I'll admit i'm a little scared about plane crashes and all...i don't know....anyway, on to happier thoughts....I'll blog again when I get back.

Ahh, wanted to add that I FINALLY watched Shawshank Redemption the other night (yeah, i know, you can't believe that i hadn't seen Shawshank yet...that's what everyone said)...and I will say now that I have added it to my list of favorite movies...it was so awesome. I know I love a movie when I can't stop thinking about it and replaying bits in my head. (That's excluding scary stuff...for example, watching The Ring and then not being able to sleep alone for a week was not fun and does not constitute The Ring as one of my favorite movies). So yeah, thanks to Kate and Gina for bugging me all these years to get my ass on a couch and watch Shawshank already, now I know why.

Wow....have fun with that plaster, Gina. I love you guys, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home