We're so cool, it hurts.

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

I have to agree, Gina, that sucks about your car. Good thing that you didn't have too much taken from your car, though. I'll lend any CDs to you until you replenish your plethora [where plethora = 40 or so] of stolen CDs.
I was supposed to be coming home this weekend, but I haven't really decided. I was supposed to come home for a dentist appointment that I haven't yet made, and for that reason, I may not have. I don't know if I am still going to come home, though I probably will. All of my friends here are going home this weekend anyway, so it'd be pointless to stay. So yea, chances are, I'll be in town this weekend. And the next weekend, because on Saturday, February 1st, there is going to be the ultimate Solemite Show. It's their CD realease show, and the KGB are also playing, as are the Matches - formerly the Locals. Anyone interested in going? Because it's going to be the best ever. Literally.
I'm in Psychology class right now. Not too much going on. I slept through my Linguistics class this morning because my alarm didn't go off. Oops.
This weekend was pretty relaxed. We didn't do much of anything. Went to Long's, Target, watched a lot of movies. Cody bought Zoo Tycoon. It's an awesome game. You can build this whole zoo, obviously, but he got a lot of codes so now, we have bizarre animals and unlimited money. I mean, we have a yeti for christsakes. Not to mention our unicorn.
Risk has been replaced by working out and yoga now. We have a work out schedule [every Monday, Wednesday, Friday for about 45 minutes] and then yoga every week night. We are all going to be like freaking Silly Putty, but...strong Silly Putty. We are still playing board games a lot. However, yoga has became our new craze. We actually got about 5 people from the dorms to join in last time we did it.
That's cool about Minnesota, Jo. I think that both folks from Minnesota and from Wisconsin have the funny accents. And Disneyland was very fun, just kinda tiring. I have some really good pictures though. And Contgratulations on the 4 month mark. Tell Scott I hope he feels better soon. And to answer your question, yes, "and I say god god dammit!" is from the Daria Musical. I wish I could find that tape, or that MTV would replay it.
How was your weekend with Tom, Gina? Hope you got to spend time with him like you wanted to.

Well, that's pretty much it. There was some drama with my circle of friends late last week, but it's all sort of died down by now. I'm going to a camera store today to look for a Nikon FE body to replace my dad's broken one. He took it into Wolf Camera about 4 months ago, and they said that it would take 3 months to fix. Last week, they called saying it was finally ready. However, when my dad went to go pick it up, they said that it actually wasn't done and that they couldn't get the part at all. So, they effectively wasted 3 months of camera fixin' time. Now, it's supposed to take about a week at a place in Union City. In the meantime, I'm supposed to look up the prices on used cameras down here because my god father wants to buy me a camera for a graduation/birthday/christmas/going-off-to-college gift to balance out the lack of gifts over the years. So yea, that's what's going on lately.
Hope everyone's havin' fun. How's the college life treating your Jakarooney?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home